Monday, February 2, 2015

          If I had to give my entire class cream puffs, I would tell my parents that my entire class was being evil and making me bring in cream puffs and that I had to buy them.  I think the pros of that would be; I don't have to make about 20 cream puffs, my parents will know the rediculas situation, and if my parents want money back for the cream puffs, I could just tell them to take the money out of my allowance.  The cons would be that; I would not get allowance for a while and I would have to bring stuff to school (which I don't usually get done).
          I could also make the cream puffs at home.  The pros of that would be that I wouldn't have to pay for it, my parents could help me make them, and I could make a few extras for myself.  The cons would be that I would have to have all of the ingredients for them which I might not have and I would have to wrap them up in something.

No comments:

Post a Comment